Tuesday 29 May 2007

-Crazed

I'm insane

Asylum's bane

Gone down the twisty lane

Of crack cocaine

Don'know where to go

Don'know who's my foe

'D kiss any ol' Joe

How'd I sink so low?

See my enemies everywhere

In the cupboard on the stair

Out the door, under my chair

Crawling all over my dusty lair

Think I'm going paranoid

Never know who to avoid

There's darkness closing in on me

And you all around, you just can't see

Can't see where it's taking me, me, me...


You say I'm selfish

Put all on my dish

And ran.

Ran.

Ran.

But you were wrong.


You found my body in the barren gutter

Surrounded by a ton of clutter

My frozen mind,

Forever still

Unless, until

You found the pill

It was by my side,

You took it and died.

I would've told you

Should've, could've.


Didn't.


So now you're lying here, beside me

Your face is colder then ice could be

And I'm wishing I'd never listened

To those who told me I was crazy

Because the voices in my head

They all disagree.



Wow 0.0

I wrote something so abysmally cliche? I think this one needs explanation (which is usually a bad sign -.-') the girl has run away; there are two pills that fall out of her pocket when she collapses. One is the one which will revive her (I THINK she was meant to be asthmatic, but...) and the other is the cyanide pill she was planning to kill herself with. The man, which is also asthmatic (is asthma even hereditary?) takes the wrong pill by accident; he believes they're both asthma pills and thinks it's perfect; one for him and one for her....

No comments: